Fry Zlatiborac thin bacon on both sides in a skillet; remove it and leave it aside to drai...learn more
1. Stir the yeast in water with added sugar and leave it in a warm place for 20 minutes to rise. Combine flour, milk, salt and yeast in a deep bowl. Knead the dough until it is dense and does not stick to the bowl. Knead it again on a working surface. Place it back in the bowl, cover it with clean cloth and leave it in a warm place for 30 minutes to rise.
2. After 30 minutes, knead the dough again and divide it into four identical pieces. Form a ball out of each piece of dough, cover them with cloth and leave them for 10 more minutes. Sprinkle the working surface with flour and roll the dough into circles with rolling pin. Cut the dough with a knife into 4, 6, 8, etc. identical triangles (depending on the desired size of the croissants).
3. Squish the cheese with a fork in a small bowl and then add the eggs. Stir everything well.
4. Put filling on prepared triangles, add Zlatiborac thin bacon slices on edges of and form rolls.
5. Grease a baking dish with some oil. Put croissants in the dish, brush them with whisked yolk and sprinkle them with sesame. Preheat oven to 180°C and bake croissants for about 30 minutes. Serve while warm.
The secret you have got to try