Place pasta in a boiling salted water and cook according to manufacturer instructions. Cut...learn more
1. Cut baguettes into slices and toast them in a toaster or oven on both sides. Set aside obtained croutons to cool down.
2. Mix well feta cheese and chutney with a mixer. Place prepared mixture into a refrigerator for 30 minutes so it can cool down and harden.
3. Wash lettuce leaves well.
4. Using a pastry bag or a cake decorating syringe pipe the prepared feta cheese filling onto one half of the croutons. Decorate them with lettuce leaves. Cut Zlatiborac farmhouse paprika flavoured salami just 1 centimeter from the edge toward the center of each slice. Fold salami slices in the opposite directions of the cut and stick them into a feta cheese mixture previously piped over croutons.
5. Season cream cheese with chives and mix well. Using a pastry bag or a cake decorating syringe pipe the prepared cream cheese mixture onto the other half of the croutons. Decorate each crouton with lettuce leaves and Zlatiborac beef salami.
The secret you have got to try