Pick potatoes of approximately equal size. Wash them well using the wire for washing dishe...learn more
1. Stir the yeast in water with added sugar and leave it in a warm place for 20 minutes so that yeast could start fermentation process.
2. Combine the flour, salt, oil and water with yeast in a bowl.
3. Knead the dough enough to be soft on touch and not to stick to the bowl. Cover prepared dough with clean cloth and leave it to rise for about 30 minutes in a warm place.
4. After that, knead the dough again and roll it finely with a rolling pin. Grease a baking dish with oil and place the prepared dough in it.
5. Chop pelati with a knife and season it with salt and sugar. Place it all over the rolled dough. Put pieces of mozzarella cheese, chili peppers and Zlatiborac farmhouse paprika flavoured salami on top of the dough and pelati.
6. Preheat oven to 200°C and bake the pizza for 25-35 minutes, depending on the thickness of the dough. Garnish prepared pizza with fresh basil leaves.
The secret you have got to try