1. On a big working surface cut pork shoulder into a rectangular shape that is approximate...learn more
1. On a big working surface cut pork shoulder into a rectangular shape that is approximately 40x30 cm long. Pound it with a meat mallet to get more flat and tenderer meat.
2. Season the shoulder with salt and pepper and coat it with mustard. Spread Zlatiborac beef tea sausage, boiled and peeled eggs, cheese, carrots and pickles over the entire surface. Season with hot paprika.
3. Carefully roll the meat, bound it with a string or put it in a meat netting. Place the meat in a baking dish. Coat it with some oil and bake it at 190°C for about 1½ - 2 hours.
4. Flip the meat over every 30 minutes so that it cooks evenly on all sides.
Meat prepared this way can be served both cold and warm. Put larger pieces of peeled potato in a baking dish along with the meat and serve it as a side dish. Potato prepared like this is very tasty since it absorbs meat juices and grease.
The secret you have got to try