Boil the water. Separate egg whites and salt them. Put some water in a ladle, pour egg whi...learn more
1. Cook the rice and leave it to cool.
2. Remove stems from mushrooms and wash them well. Preheat oven to 200oC. Salt the champignons, sprinkle them with some olive oil and bake them in the oven for about twenty minutes or until soft.
3. Fry finely chopped onions and garlic in some oil in a skillet. Add pelati, salt, pepper and basil. Shortly after that add cooked rice. Mix everything well and simmer until you get a compact mixture (for 5-6 minutes).
4. Cut the zucchini into strips lengthwise using a peeling knife (peeler). Fry each strip in olive oil, until soft. Form rolls out of feta cheese and roll them into prepared zucchini strips.
5. When the champignons are done, stuff them with prepared risotto and decorate with zucchini rolls and Zlatiborac smoked dry beef sausage.
The secret you have got to try