1. Grill zucchini and eggplant slices on a grill pan. Season vegetables with finely choppe...learn more
1. Grill zucchini and eggplant slices on a grill pan. Season vegetables with finely chopped garlic and olive oil. Cut slices into smaller pieces.
2. Combine red onion cut into thin wedges, pelati tomatoes, olives and grilled vegetables in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper and stir.
3. Cut the upper crust of ciabattas and carve out the inside of the bread. Then fill the ciabattas with prepared vegetables. Spread Zlatiborac tea sausage on top of the vegetables and add mozzarella slices.
4. Preheat oven to 200oC and bake prepared sandwiches for about ten minutes. When the mozzarella melts down, remove the sandwiches from the oven and decorate them with basil leaves.
The secret you have got to try